The Outdoor Propane Burning Fire Bowl Column with 40,000 BTU of heat output is made of magnesium oxide and stainless steel for a longer working life. The electronic lighting and adjustable knob make it conveniently to use. A cover us aksi provided to protect the fire pit table from the sun and the rain.
● Perfect Decoration with Rustic Style: Designed with stacked stones that transforms your backyard into a cozy, outdoor living space. You can relax and enjoy food and drinks at your leisure time.
● Safe Burning without Smoke: This fire pit bowl with a heat output- 40,000 BTU provides safe and stable burning. Certified by CSA and ETL for safe guaranty usage.
● Durable and Fire-Resistant Materials: Made of magnesium oxide, this fire pit table ensures high insulation value and good fire resistance. With its stainless-steel structure, to esure of its durability. Note: Lava rocks should not be more than to cover the burner holes.
● Considerate Design: The fixed holes on the body of the fire pit can help you transfer easily. Its door also has a hole for refilling the 20 lbs propane tank. PVC rainproof cloth is perfect to keep your fire pit protected and secured.
● Convenient to Use: Simply install the AAA battery (included in the package) in the igniter, switch it on and adjust the flame.
- Stainless steel and magnesium oxide for long term use
- Stacked stone look suitable for all yard style
- Easy to adjust the flames with switch control
- The whole fire pit has passed ETL certification
- 40,000 BTU heat output provides comfortable warmth and light
- Burns clean without smoke or odor
- Equipped with a handle to facilitate the movement
- Ideal for a courtyard, terrace or swimming poolside
- A waterproof PVC cover will protect the fire pit table from rain and sun
- The detachable door on the side to change and hide the Propane tank easily
- 20 lb. propane tank can be concealed in an internal compartment underneath the fire bowl
- Included battery and paint for convenient use
- Coating against UV light, extreme temperatures and salt to prevent cracking, fading and chipping
||Magnesium oxide, stainless steel
||18" x 18" x 30" (L x W x H)
|The diameter of the fire bowl