This classic Victorian bunkie is the perfect addition to any cottage or home. The design and shape will fit in well to your landscape.
- A frame roofline
- Pine board exterior - unstained
- Metal Roof - Various colours available
- Two 2 x 4 pressure treated runners on the underside of the building
- 2x4" pressure-treated floor joist, 16" on-centre with 5/8" plywood subfloor
- 2x4" wall construction 24" on centre
- Side wall heigh: 6' stud plus 4 1/2" of bottom plate and double top plate
- 2 x 4" rafters on 24" on-centre, 1/2" plywood sheeting
-Peaked dormer over the front door with octagon window
- 8/12 roof pitch
- Overall building height si 10'
Standard Features include:
- Single wooden French door on the front wall
- Two 18" x 36" windows
- Metal Roof
- Shutters and flower boxes
- 8' x 12'
- 9' x 12'
Custom options available:
- We can stain the colour of your choice
- Roof Colour
- The insulation package includes an insulated floor, insulated man door with window, two 18" x 27" Thermopane windows. House wall wrap. NOTE: Wall height increase slightly due to the larger steel door.
NOTE: If the shed has to be assembled on-site there will be an extra charge. If shed can be shipped assembled then regular shipping charges apply.