ONLY AVAILABLE IN SOUTHERN ONTARIO
The Sanford is a favourite shed due to the height and easy access. The barn doors at the end of the building make this easy to store items as well as extra wall space. The amazing structure and frame are sure to look great and last. Many customers have also finished the interior and made them guest houses or bunkies.
- - 6' Double Shed Doors with X
- - One 24" x36" Window with screen
- - Two metal gable vents
- - Loft for storage at the rear of the building
- - All flooring is protected against fungal decay and termite damage
- - 5/8 Pro Struct tongue & grove flooring. 2' x 6' Floor Joists, 16" on center
- - 4" x 6" Notched Runners - Pressure Treated for ground contact
- - 2x4 Spruce Studs, 16" on center, with Double Top Plate
- - LP Smart Siding (50 year warranty, conditions apply)
- - Variety of Paint Colours to choose from for Siding and Trim
- -2x4 rafters24" on center
- - 29 Guage Metal Roofing
- Rhino Paper under all roofing
- Select colour of LP Smart panel siding and trim
- Select colour of metal
- Add additional window
- Option of doors
This shed is shipped fully assembled in Southern Ontario (Niagara along Lake Erie to Windsor, Sarnia to Tobermory, Parry Sound to Huntsville, Lake Peter and down to Bellville.)
You need to have access to your location with the width of the shed plus 1ft and level ground.
Your base should be crushed gravel and patio stones or poured concrete.
Please email us if you have questions.