This is a hammock that allows you to relax while lifting your spirits into a calm, soothing space of absolute serenity. No wonder it's the most popular with our customers - it's also the most popular hammock in South America.
This style of hammock has a passion in its history as it is passed down from generation to generation to maintain tradition and quality. Our premium Brazilian double hammocks are made from durable, fade-resistant cotton threads that are tightly woven for optimum comfort and durability.
Brazilian hammocks are more comfortable than mattresses and are used as beds by many locals in Ceará, Brazil, where they originate.
While endlessly versatile, its compact and lightweight nature makes it an ideal accessory for a backpacking hammock to take into a cabin, overnight camping expeditions, or to relax after a long trip.
- The fabric is woven in a classic Brazilian style
- Premium cotton and polyester threads were used
to create this piece for comfort
- For convenient travelling, it's only 2kg
- Holds a couple-friendly 200kg
- Ample resting space (240 x 160cm)
- The total length of the hammock is 360cm
- Exceptional bed replacement