This rustic bunkie is the ideal place for your kids or extra guests to stay while at your cottage. In fact many people have also used this for a home office, art or music studio or even a Man Cave or She Shed.
This bunkie has to be assembled on-site due to height which is included in price.
- Pine Board Exterior
- Metal Roof (colour options available)
- Two 2 x 4 pressure treated runners on the underside of the building
- 2 x 4 pressure treated floor joist with 16" on center
- 5/8" plywood subfloor
- 2 x 4 wall construction with 24" on centers.
- Walls wrapped in typar
- Main floor wall height is 7'stud plus 4 1/2" of bottom plate and double top plate
- Loft floor is 2 x 6 joist at 24" on center with 5/8" plywood subfloor.
- Cutout for the loft wooden access ladder
- 2 x 4 rafters on 24" centers with 1/2" plywood sheeting
- 14/12 roof pitch
- 2 ' loft over-hang over the front door
Standard Features include:
- 36" x 82" Steel man door with window on the front wall
- Three 24" x 36" aluminium window on the main floor level
- Two 18" x 24" aluminium windows in the loft space
- Shutters and flower boxes
- Note: IF insulating we will upgrade windows to thermopane and insulate the floor
- 8' x 13' (no permit required in most locations)
Custom options available:
- We can stain the colour you select for your bunkie
- Metal roof Colour
- The insulation package includes an insulated floor, insulated man door with window, three 24" x 36" Thermopane windows, house wall wrap.