- Sauna Benefits
- Environmentally Friendly
- Made in Canada
The Infra-Core Premium series offers true far infrared performance with the use of concave shaped pure wide projection ceramic heating emitters. Further technical details include an Optimization cooling system, and caster wheels for mobility. This Far Infrared Sauna stands alone as an icon in advanced engineering and craftsmanship; as a result, the most advanced detoxifying and therapeutic Far Infrared sauna in the world.
4’ x 5’ (1800 watts / 120 volts)
- Infra-Floor system with ceramic tile
- Infra-Floor system with Himalayan salt bricks
- American Poplar wood
- Outdoor Canopy vented light fixture
- Wellness seat insert
Soft-touch electronic digital keypad allows for time/temperature settings, operation of the Rapid Even Air System, standby procedure, activates light, informs user of all these functions & has LED display readout.
- Ceramic radiant heating emitters
- Low gauss reading for Electromagnetic Field Radiation
- Up to 11/16 of an inch thick clear T&G Western Red Cedar on all interior walls,
ceiling, floor, and both exterior side walls
- 1/4 inch bronze tempered glass front wall
- Full glass style door with etched logo
- Rapid Even Air System which circulates warm air for a more balanced sauna
and deeper penetration
- Surgical, stainless steel deflectors, ceramic heating emitters housing, and
- Caster wheels on base of sauna make it easier to relocate or move
- Colour therapy light upgrade
- Ergonomic cedar backrest along walls for comfort
- Vented light fixture
- Sauna is pre-built; walls and ceiling are pre-fitted panels
- Benches are assembled from the bottom, while all walls are blind nailed
- Cedar emitter guards
- Handcrafted by experienced craftsmen to the absolute highest standards
in the industry.
- Infra-Core medical grade emitters
- Limited lifetime warranty on radiant heating emitters
- Easy set-up operation takes approximately 30 minutes
- Requires no plumbing
- Takes only 10 minutes to warm up
- Separates into pieces – totally portable
- Costs only $2-$4 dollars per month for electricity to operate
- Rooms are also available in Poplar
- Optimized cooling system
- Infra-Floor system - optional upgrade
- Canopy (Canopy light optional upgrade)
- Made in Canada
- Certain models will require a dedicated 15amp or 20 amp outlet - consult
a licensed electrician)
The prebuilt Infrared Saunas are manufactured at the warehouse in Ontario. Once complete we test and retest to ensure everything is in mint condition prior to disassembling and packing onto the skid to ship out. You will receive the unit disassembled in panels, front wall, side walls, back wall etc., to be assembled. Supplied with every order is an installation and user manual. Our saunas are manufactured for easy assembly.
The Infrared Radiant sauna has been commonly used to treating people who suffer from toxic load. Many people unknowingly suffer from metal, particularly that of mercuri, lead and aluminium. When one is able to reduce the toxins and heavy metals in their body, their symptoms often improve. The infrared radiant sauna raises the core temperature which accelerates the removal of toxins and also improves the immune system.
HOW IT WORKS FAR INFRARED HEAT Far Infrared is a very beneficial addition to everyday life. Infrared heat penetrates deeper into our bodies than conventional traditional saunas. This form of heat allows the human body to perspire more and help eliminate toxins that build up in our system. Far Infrared is a portion of the light spectrum. Most of the sun’s energy is in the infrared range which is divided into three segments: far, middle and near. (Infrared is not to be confused with harmful UV.) Our bodies absorb Far Infrared which creates a sensation of warmth and stimulates many of our biological systems. (We generate Far Infrared internally as our cells burn food to produce energy and heat, and humans actually radiate this form of energy). We constantly send and receive it from each other. Far Infrared heating emitting device
Due to infrared not heating up the air in the sauna, it can only be used indoors.
To see the difference between Infrared Saunas and Traditional Saunas, see this article