This Far Infrared Sauna stands alone as an icon in advanced engineering and craftsmanship; as a result, the most advanced detoxifying and therapeutic Far Infrared sauna in the world.
The immense performance potential of the Infra-Core Max Series is also reflected in the interior design, including interior features reserved for this particular model, such as the 'medical seat' to allow for a total body coverage penetration.
4’ x 4’ (1650 watts / 120 volts)
4’ x 4’ (2200 watts / 240 volts)
4’ x 6’ (2600 watts / 240 volts)
- Infra-Floor system with ceramic tile
- American Poplar wood
- Canopy vented outdoor light fixture
Soft-touch electronic digital keypad allows for time/temperature settings, operation of the Rapid Even Air System, standby procedure, activates light, informs user of all these functions & has LED display readout.
- Wellness seat included
- Colour therapy led lighting included
- Ceramic radiant heating emitters
- Full glass style door with etched logo
- Cedar backrest along wall for comfort
- Optimized cooling system
- Ergonomic cedar emitter guards
- Requires no plumbing
- Takes approx. 10 minutes to warm up
- Separates into pieces – totally portable
- Low gauss reading for electromagnetic field radiation
- 1/4 inch Bronze Tempered Glass front windows
- 2x4 Clear Western Red Cedar bench with beveled edges
- Easy set-up operation takes approximately 60 min
- Rapid Even Air system which circulates warm air for a more balanced
sauna and deeper penetration
- Caster wheels on base of sauna make it easier to relocate or move
- Sauna is pre-built
- Infra-Core ceramic emitters
- Walls and ceiling are pre-fitted panels
- Benches are assembled from the bottom, while all walls are blind nailed
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on radiant heating emitters
- Infra-Core saunas are handcrafted by experienced craftsmen to the
absolute highest standards in the industry
- Available in 240V (requires a dedicated 20 amp outlet - consult a licensed
electrician) ask for details
- Up to 11/16 of an inch thick clear T&G Western Red Cedar on all Interior walls,
ceiling, floor, and both exterior side walls
- Surgical, stainless steel deflectors, housing, and cover shield
- Made in Canada
- Safety Certified
- Green Eco friendly
The prebuilt Infrared Saunas are manufactured at the warehouse in Ontario. Once complete we test and retest to ensure everything is in mint condition prior to disassembling and packing onto the skid to ship out. You will receive the unit disassembled in panels, front wall, side walls, back wall etc., to be assembled. Supplied with every order is an installation and user manual. Our saunas are manufactured for easy assembly.
The Infrared Radiant sauna has been commonly used to treating people who suffer from toxic load. Many people unknowingly suffer from metal, particularly that of mercury, lead and aluminium. When one is able to reduce the toxins and heavy metals in their body, their symptoms often improve. The infrared radiant sauna raises the core temperature which accelerates the removal of toxins and also improves the immune system.
HOW IT WORKS FAR INFRARED HEAT Far Infrared is a very beneficial addition to everyday life. Infrared heat penetrates deeper into our bodies than conventional traditional saunas. This form of heat allows the human body to perspire more and help eliminate toxins that build up in our system. Far Infrared is a portion of the light spectrum. Most of the sun’s energy is in the infrared range which is divided into three segments: far, middle and near. (Infrared is not to be confused with harmful UV.) Our bodies absorb Far Infrared which creates a sensation of warmth and stimulates many of our biological systems. (We generate Far Infrared internally as our cells burn food to produce energy and heat, and humans actually radiate this form of energy). We constantly send and receive it from each other. Far Infrared heating emitting device
Due to infrared not heating up the air in the sauna, it can only be used indoors.
To see the difference between Infrared Saunas and Traditional Saunas, see this article