This is the type of hammock that allows you to relax while elevating your mind to a serene, calming space of absolute tranquillity. It’s no wonder it’s the most popular among our customers – it’s also the most universally used hammock in South America.
This style of hammock holds a great deal of passion in its history as it has been handed down from generation to generation to uphold tradition and quality. Our Deluxe Brazilian Style Double Hammocks are crafted with long-lasting colourfast cotton thread and tightly woven for optimal comfort and durability.
More comfortable than a mattress, the Brazilian hammock is used as a bed by many of the locals in Ceará, Brazil, its place of origin.
Though there are unlimited opportunities for use, its compact and lightweight qualities make it the ideal accessory to bring with you to the cottage, overnight camping adventures, or as a backpacking hammock to lounge in after a long excursion.
- One of our best-selling hammocks
- Woven in the traditional Brazilian style
- Created with comfortable cotton and polyester threads
- Lightweight (4 pounds) for easy transportation
- Holds a couple-compatible 450 pounds
- Large resting area (8.20 feet long, 4.9 feet wide)
- Total hammock length: 12 feet