If you’re looking to maximize your downtime with ultimate relaxation, you’ve come to the right place.
Bring your lounging experience to the next level with our high-quality Farolito Colombian hammocks designed with Cadejo end loops. Hand-crafted in Colombia by native artisans, these one-of-a-kind hammocks are intricately woven with comfortable and long-lasting cotton thread.
Each hammock in this special edition is individually dyed by local artisans making each hammock a unique piece of art!
And if that isn’t enough, they’re incredibly easy to set up, durable, spacious, and a favourite among families!
- Authentic Colombian Hammock Hand-Crafted in Colombia
- Woven in the traditional Colombian style
- Farolito cotton weaving for ultimate comfort and soft touch
- Individually dyed for a one of kind unique result
- Fade resistant and colours do not bleed
- Lightweight (4.5 pounds) for easy transportation
- Holds a couple-compatible 400 pounds
- Large resting area (9.2 feet long, 5.5 feet wide)
- Total hammock length: 12 feet
- Great colourful bed replacement (hand washable)